Do you want to participate in ubuntu-be.org ? Good! We are always in search of an extra set of helping hands. Participating is simple. Here are some tips:
- Do you have any questions in advance or just want to talk to the current members first? We're happy to help you on IRC. You will find our #Ubuntu-be channel at freenode. (Or click here for the webchat.)
- Register your email address on the mailing list. This is not necessary but advisable. Being on the mailing list keeps you updated of what is happening within the ubuntu-be.org community.
- Introduce yourself briefly to the mailing list, so others get to know you. Again, it is not necessary, but is advisable.
- Join as a support point, register yourself as a support point: Login (left side) on the web-site, eventually create a new Launchpad account. You can then create your supporter profile. Please read our Support point manual first, that way you'll understand exaclty what we expect from you.
- Do you want to organize an event around Ubuntu? or cooperate in a planned event? Look here at Events Team.
- Do you want to help us by solving some of our current problems? Take a look on our bug tracker where you can lend us a hand!
Your financial contribution is welcomed on account 651-1398678-41 (IBAN: BE88 6511 3986 7841, BIC: KEYT BE BB, BANK: Keytrade Bank) of ubuntu-be.org. In the field of money, we have no secrets:
- We publish every income and expenditure on this site.
- On gifts, we erase the name of the donor, as a standard for privacy reasons. Tip: Give an amount with two odd numbers after the comma. That way, you can trace your gift easily.
- Mention your gift as public, then we publish your name beside the amount of your gift.
- Gifts to ubuntu-be.org are not fiscally deductible.
You can find our financial information on http://www.ubuntu-be.org/node/17/.
This website uses Launchpad for user authentication.
If you don't have an account there, you will be invited to create one on your first login here.