This website uses Launchpad for user authentication.
If you don't have an account there, you will be invited to create one on your first login here.
Do you want to participate in ubuntu-be.org ? Good! We are always in search of an extra set of helping hands. Participating is simple. Here are some tips:
- Do you have any questions in advance or just want to talk to the current members first? We're happy to help you on IRC. You will find our #Ubuntu-be channel at freenode. (Or click here for the webchat.)
- Register your email address on the mailing list. This is not necessary but advisable. Being on the mailing list keeps you updated of what is happening within the ubuntu-be.org community.
- Introduce yourself briefly to the mailing list, so others get to know you. Again, it is not necessary, but is advisable.
- Join as a support point, register yourself as a support point: Login (left side) on the web-site, eventually create a new Launchpad account. You can then create your supporter profile. Please read our Support point manual first, that way you'll understand exaclty what we expect from you.
- Do you want to organize an event around Ubuntu? or cooperate in a planned event? Look here at Events Team.
- Do you want to help us by solving some of our current problems? Take a look on our bug tracker where you can lend us a hand!
Your financial contribution is welcomed on account 651-1398678-41 (IBAN: BE88 6511 3986 7841, BIC: KEYT BE BB, BANK: Keytrade Bank) of ubuntu-be.org. In the field of money, we have no secrets:
- We publish every income and expenditure on this site.
- On gifts, we erase the name of the donor, as a standard for privacy reasons. Tip: Give an amount with two odd numbers after the comma. That way, you can trace your gift easily.
- Mention your gift as public, then we publish your name beside the amount of your gift.
- Gifts to ubuntu-be.org are not fiscally deductible.
You can find our financial information on http://www.ubuntu-be.org/node/17/.